In this episode, Jeremy Thake talks to Merill Fernando about the work he has done around PowerShell and Azure AD and Microsoft Graph. He talks about the amazing Graph X-ray tool that is super helpful for Identity and Intune developers out there!
Links from the show:
- Merill Fernando • 🇦🇺 • 🇱🇰 (@merill) / Twitter
- GitHub - microsoft/azureadexporter: PowerShell module to export a local copy of all Azure Active Directory configuration settings and objects.
- Graph PowerShell Conversion Analyzer - merill.net
- PSAzureMigratorAdvisor powershell module
- Mapping document from Azure AD PowerShell to Microsoft Graph Powershell SDK
- Graph X-Ray (merill.net)
- Graph Permissions Explorer - merill.net
- GitHub - msgraph/powershell: Share your own Graph PowerShell samples in the Discussions tab.
- Announcing SharePoint Framework 1.15 - with updates for Viva Connections, Microsoft Teams and SharePoint
- Microsoft Teams JS SDK v2 is now generally available
- Application permissions for Bookings APIs in Microsoft Graph now available
- Upcoming billing changes for Microsoft Graph APIs for Teams messages