Electronic Forms and Alternative approaches to data collection with Peter Carson
Paul chats with Peter Carson to discuss a recent presentation of Peter's that covers a range of options for collected data from users, from non-technical approaches such as Microsoft Forms to full-stack web development.
Links from the show:
- Lab notes from Peter's Forms workshop
- Open source provisioning and SPFx web parts
- Microsoft Search in Bing and Office 365 ProPlus
- Announcing dual-screen preview SDKs and Microsoft 365 Developer Day
- Use the Surface Duo emulator
- Adaptive Cards Templating (Preview)
This week Paul Schaeflein talks to Vesa Juvonen about the SPFx 1.10 release. This introduces a preview to building Office add-ins and Personal Apps in Microsoft Teams.
Links from the show
- Microsoft Meetings Capture Solution template
- Single sign on office add-ins
- Microsoft Graph Toolkit offers new Tools and Updates!
- IFTTT and Microsoft Graph
- Advancing Azure Active Directory availability
- New year, new browser – The new Microsoft Edge is out of preview and now available for download
In this episode, Jeremy Thake talks to Kevin Bellinger about the Profile APIs preview for Microsoft Graph.
Create subscription (now includes chatMessage)
Set up change notifications that include resource data (preview)
Microsoft Graph presence APIs are now available in public preview
Now available: Azure AD App registrations Token configuration (preview) simplifies management of optional claims
Microsoft Authentication Libraries for Java and Python are now generally available
Microsoft Graph PowerShell SDK - Lee Ford
Dear Microsoft: Site Designs for Good Information Architecture – Too Brittle?
Paul sits down with Sébastien Levert to talk about taking your SharePoint skills to the cloud. Seb discusses architecture decisions, technology stack and coding practices that should be considered and upgraded to help move code to the cloud.
Jeremy Thake interviewed Chris O'Brien, Office Apps and Service MVP (10+years) at the European SharePoint Conference in Prague. Chris shares his journey with PowerApps as an established Microsoft 365 developer. He shares a story of a super car company and how they are using Power Apps in their production line.
Gary Pretty picks up the conversation about Bots & AI and dives deep into the Ignite 2019 announcements including v4.6 of the SDK and Composer. As a former MVP, Gary is passionate about community, so the conversation also covers the Bot Builder community repository and the channels in which listeners can provide feedback.
Links from the show:
- Bot Framework What's New
- Video walkthrough of Composer by Ben Brown
- Ignite Sessions on demand:
- Microsoft GitHub
- Announcing Windows Community Toolkit v6.0
- Developing for the new category of dual-screen devices built for mobile productivity
- The Microsoft Graph team wants to hear from you!
- Upcoming API changes to return limited information for inaccessible member resources
- Microsoft 365 Developer certification
Microsoft MVP Alex Terentiev sits down with Paul to discuss Office 365 development topics including SPFx/Teams and bots and developer tools and languages. Alex discusses his work around React Templates and SPFx library components and other successful projects.
React Templates Using SPFx Library Components.
Book of news - Ignite 2019
All Things Developer Tools at Microsoft Ignite
Delivering increased productivity for bot development and deployment
Ignite Blog: Microsoft Fluid Framework preview
Jeremy Thake talks to Yina Arenas and Darrel Miller about what is new for Microsoft Graph from Ignite.
See all the recordings for Microsoft Graph at Ignite.
Read the Microsoft Graph blog post announcement.
Go get the Microsoft Graph PowerSHell SDK
Paul talks with Doug Ware about his experience on modernizing workloads. Most organizations have systems on-premise that must integrate with cloud services, and Doug talks thru his strategies for locating and modernizing those systems. you can follow Doug on twitter @DougWare.
Ignite 2019 guide to SharePoint, OneDrive, Yammer, Stream and related technology sessions
The Microsoft Teams Guide to Ignite 2019